Friday, May 12, 2017

This day will be a day I will not forget for it has had an impact on me that will always be there! Although I am being a bit vague, it just makes me want to write more on this blog and really get down to the nitty gritty of it all and share more of my art. My art is what I know! Besides my amazing family, my art is who I am and is what I can share with the world as I am a creative soul! Although, most of my work is for the toy industry, I want to reach out to other forms of art and explore! I hope to share more with you all out there, hopefully connect with more creatives, inspire other artist and give back to the one that watches us all!

No comments:

Fell on a Black Day Do not sway and always remember the 17th of May!   That day was a day of mixed emotions as I woke up at 7:30am ...